BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Yinezkha V.
Santiago
I love all the Newtons! the flavor is super yummy and i don´t get enough. I wold love to eat them avery day for my snacks!
Heidi M.
always yummy, healthy and a go to treat since I was a young kid lol best cookies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good price too!
julise s.
1,368 reviews
 really a shame that a serving size is two newtons. Once you start eating them it's really hard to stop at just two!
Shally R.
TOA BAJA, PR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
La Fig Newtons son super buenas. La utilizo para la merienda de mi hijo. Ya que a todos en la familia nos gusta mucho.
Jessica L.
Toronto, ON
I love these and they are unlike any cookie type snack out there. Nice and soft and chewy, they make the perfect treat.
Liss Andreina A.
Omg! Tengo tanto tiempo que no la como porque no se consiguen en mi país y viene en otro sabor? La quiero probar yaa!
Molly M.
A classic my kids enjoy. Fairly priced and I like they come in smaller sizes so if you’re just snacking it’s perfect.
Karem T.
Guaynabo
Fig Newtons never get old. The classics are the best! Years have passed but the flavor and freshness are still
there.
Darcy A.
Concord, California
I enjoy Fig newtons more than I like to admit. They are sweet, but not overly and doesn't leave me feeling guilty.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
I love fig newtons! They are so much better than a nutrigrain bar! They are even better with coffee in the morning!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?