BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Nabisco Fig Newtons

The newtons are very very rich, in my country they were the ones that have a flavor of guava, they were the perfect combination of flavors, this package also has a good pint
Nakita B.
west kelowna, bc
These cookies never ever seemed to feel like a cookie to me. They are pretty tasty, not bad at all. But lacks excitement. It is soft and chewy, the filling is delightful, kinda blah but kinda nice on occasion.
Robyn B.
I have been a huge fan of fig newtons since I was a kid. These have always been my favorite, tried other brands including no name - they do not compare. Nice to see an old favorite still around. Best tasting and easy open/resealable packaging.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
I have loved these ever since I was little! I would always ask my parents to buy these for me as a snack they are just so great and yummy!! The bread is so soft:)
mary s.
hastings, ON
These are really good. They are soft and chewy and the original is the best. I was introduced to these as a child, my parents would buy them as a treat. What can I say, they are yum❗
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
I have loved these since I was a kid, and compared to other sweets they're not that bad - if you can limit yourself to one or two, I always end up eating way more than I intended
Megan M.
Cambridge
I have always enjoyed the fig newton, and reminds me of childhood. They are a timeless treat :) If you enjoy a soft cookie that isn't overly sweet than this cookie is for you!
Felicia B.
Clearfield, Kentucky
Ate so many of these things at basic combat training that it made me sick. We would sneak them back in the barracks with us. Always something to look forward to!
sarra b.
oued rhiou , relizane
I love Fig Newtons when they are fresh, the cookie bread outside is so good. The next layer of fig flavor add to the goodness. Very good product and I feel like they are a little less bad for you than a standard cookie!
ilhem b.
algeries
Le goût du produit est très
savoureux et très cool. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'acheter, de l'essayer
et de le goûter, vous ne le regretterez pas. N'hésitez pas à l'acheter bientôt.
Merci bcp pour le produit merveilleux et très savoureux.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart