BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Andrea M.
Surrey, HI
Soft and grey feels like a healthy treat! Perfect balance of sweet and granola bar outside. I love that they are actually filling too! They taste just as good as they did when I was a little kid!
Karla S.
Orlando, FL
Love these cookies. If I could, I would probably have them every day for a snack. I’m pretty picky with food and these, I might say, are delicious. Definitely recommended.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
Childhood treat! I remember being really happy to get these because back then I lived in the Philippines, so this was an imported gift from Canada and America. I can easily get these here now. I only get them once in a blue moon, only when I am craving them. They're not really sweet like other biscuits and are very soft and have a fig jam in the middle, you can even still feel the fig seeds as you're eating the bar. Highly recommended for those who don't want to have a complete sugary chocolate biscuit as a snack.
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
I love love these. I can never get sick of them. So good for snacks because they aren't too bad for health, unless you eat the whole pack in one go like me. I really like this flavor especially because the apple and cinnamon compliment each other so well.
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
These remind me of my childhood. I loved these as a kid and my kids love these now! The gooey fig filling is not too sweet and has a true fig taste. You know they are real figs as the texture is that of real figs! I still enjoy these but these have made me appreciate fresh figs as an adult!
Andrea P.
Cabudare, Lara
They are a classic. Everyone loves it. They are the best, totally healthy and affordable, they aren't expensive. They taste really good and you will love it, I always buy it. You can find it in any store. They also have a nice package. I love it!
Amanda M.
Hamilton, ON
Havent had these in years. When i was dieting and exercising and i needed a sweet treat i would turn to these cookies. They kept me on track and they are delicious with a cup of tea. Feels like a terrible cheat that isn't that bad.
Aveleyn F.
Caracas, Miranda
This looks so yummy, I love the newtons cookies since I remember but I ate the guava one, not this apple cookies, Though its looks amazing, and by the quality of this label, I'm sure they taste like heaven. Can't wait to try them already.
Rosy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SON EXCELENTES.
SON UNA PASTA SUAVE.
RELLENA, EN ESTE CASO CON GUAYABA...
VIENEN EN UN EMPAQUE RENDIDOR IDEAL PARA COMPARTIR...
PRUEBENLAS.
A PARTE QUE SON ACCESIBLES SE ENAMORARAN DE ELLAS OR SU GRAN SABOR
Carin H.
Bowmanville
My husband really likes these cookies. He considers them comfort food and brings back happy childhood memories. Plus he considers them healthy. I'm not such as fan but they are ok occasionally.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart