BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Diane L.
St Petersburg, FL
Figs are delicious and so are fig newtons. I just wish there was more in the package.
Rebeckah J.
Princeton, NC
Yum yum yum, I love Newtons Fig Cookies! They have been a childhood favorite of mine!
Teka C.
King, NC
These thing are wonderful. They still have great taste even though they are fat free
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
Fig newtons have been around forever. I love them and always buy them. Great textures
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I started eating this as a cold with my nana we would have it with our tea as a snack
Kee R.
Both my kids and me love fig newtons. They are a bit pricey but are tasty and healthy.
Amber S.
Fig newtons are something I can't eat all the time, but when I do I really enjoy them
Perla R.
Fig Newtons are good! There is just something about them that make them so addicting!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids , MI
Very good flavor and just enough sweetness! a perfect snack to treat your seer tooth
merylin l.
Atlanta, Georgia
These are great...I always eat these....i have some at my house like right now....
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?