BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Brianna B.
Franklin, VT
LOVE LOVE LOVE fit newtons and I always buy this brand. One of my all time favorite snacks ☺️
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
I love these! Can never go wrong with Fig Newtons! A great health treat for kids and adults!
Samantha F.
battle ground, WA
I hate fig newtons with a passion.... the inside and the outside.... i find them revolting!
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
Never thought i would even like these til i tried it. It is actually really good. And healthy
Camie H.
Wayne, PA
These things are great. I like the spice that you get eating them and I love their texture.
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I hate this cookies not my favorite at all not only I don't like them but my kids hate them
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I loved these as a kid. I still love them now. My parents used to eat them, and liked them.
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love newtons son much. They are really good and delicious to eat. I buy them all the time.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Love fig newtons. They are a good snack for teachers on the go and good to keep in your purse
Elizabeth W.
Love these cookies. They are healthy and tasty! I like that the come in different flavors.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart