BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Camie H.
Wayne, PA
These things are great. I like the spice that you get eating them and I love their texture.
Brianna B.
Franklin, VT
LOVE LOVE LOVE fit newtons and I always buy this brand. One of my all time favorite snacks ☺️
Samantha F.
battle ground, WA
I hate fig newtons with a passion.... the inside and the outside.... i find them revolting!
Carolyn W.
Arlington, VA
Love these as a relatively "healthy" cookie option. Great for all ages, even my 2 year old!
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
I love newtons son much. They are really good and delicious to eat. I buy them all the time.
Samantha P.
Fig newton's are the best. For any occasion. Just go ahead and by an extra package right now

Linda S.
Howe, IN
Great cookie if you like figs. We love a little fruit in our cookie, makes them healtheir :)
Michelle M.
Taunton, MA
I like these a lot! Not to sweet and have a great taste to them. Love to have with coffee>
Steffany S.
Tulare, CA
I really enjoy Fig Newtons from time to time. I don't feel so guilty having a snack. Lol...
Xochilt G.
Los Angeles, CA
LOOOOOOVE!!!!! i Always have to get one as my morning snack! These are the best snack around
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart