BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Heather C.
Somerset , KY
I grew up eating fig newtons! Brings back so many memories of my childhood and my grandparents.
Karen S.
Thonotosassa, FL
I love these. They're super soft and delicious. I could definitely eat one right after another.
Brittany J.
I haven't eaten these in such a long time. They are kind of fattening but they are super good.
Stefanie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I could probably eat a whole bag their so yummy.An easy pretty much UN-messy snack! Delicious
Patti D.
Wildwood, MO
Definitely an old favorite - whenever I eat them it brings back great memories of my childhood!
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
One of my all time favorite cookies or should I say newtons. Not too sweet and perfect anytime.
Michelle T.
I love fig newtons, theses are one of my moms favorite cookies and the quickly became mine too.
Jolene N.
Fig newtons are a great snack to have just a quick snack for inbetween meals or even a dessert
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I have been eating Fig Newtons since I was young. They are delicious and come in many flavors!
Brittany F.
These make a perfect snack for a toddler, though can be a little messy but nonetheless yummy.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart