BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Nabisco Fig Newtons
They are rich in flavor, always fresh, great taste, texture, convenience size, packing and price
Taylor S.
I can, and will eat a whole container of these in one sitting. They are pretty expensive though.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
These are a really great grab and go snack. They are really sweet and make a quick breakfast too.
Patti D.
Wildwood, MO
Definitely an old favorite - whenever I eat them it brings back great memories of my childhood!
Alicia I.
San Jose, CA
The taste was is great until you've had about three. That's a good thing if you're on a diet!
Heather C.
Somerset , KY
I grew up eating fig newtons! Brings back so many memories of my childhood and my grandparents.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
They taste just like the regular Fig Newtons. Soft fig center wrapped in a soft cookie so good!
tabetha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love Fig newtons they are sweet and are great to eat alone without milk. The price is not bad
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I have been eating Fig Newtons since I was young. They are delicious and come in many flavors!
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
One of my all time favorite cookies or should I say newtons. Not too sweet and perfect anytime.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?