BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Azucena R.
Carpentersville, IL
They are super delicious and they are a very heathy snack to eat. Specially the blueberrie kindūüėĀ
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
Such a good splurge snack. They are great heated up and then dunked in an ice cold glass of milk
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
I don't like them. They are dry and "packey" and just don't taste good. Would not recommend them.
Taylor S.
I can, and will eat a whole container of these in one sitting. They are pretty expensive though.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I love fig cookies! And thisbis my favorite of them all! So delicious and gooey! Yummy goodness!
Chauniece B.
Mattapan, MA
I've loved these ever since I was a little kid! They taste really good and they're a great snack.
Lee P.
Milton , FL
The best! I buy these quite frequently because my husband is addicted! Haha- these are so good!!
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio
These are a really great grab and go snack. They are really sweet and make a quick breakfast too.
Bri V.
San Antonio, TX
I like fig newtons better than cookies they are yummy. I love the new flavors they come out with
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
These never last long in our house. And when I'm dieting, I don't feel bad snacking on a couple.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?