BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jodi M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I crave these a few times a year and out off all the fig snacks I tried that are similar this is my favorite one. The price is great for what you get, I even got my husband addicted to them and he usually dislike fig stuff. If you have not tried them yet you should you might like them.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Fig Newtons have such great flavor, its hard to remember that they are technically a cookie. These cookies come in a variety of added flavors which makes for a great variety and even have a whole grain option! Given the health benefits and flavor, these cookies are a must have for me.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
Fig Newtons are my favorite cookie! The outer cookie is soft, almost cake like, and the filling is just the perfect level of sweet to match the cookie. The texture is so smooth, but chewy. You can get these just about anywhere, and I recommend you buy a pack if your grandma never made you eat them as a kid.
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
Yum yum yum
I haven't had these since grade school but I always loved them , for me anything with fruit in the middle grossed me out and I can't stand food with most filling but these actually were really good and I enjoyed them
The filling wasn't over powering or anything nor was there so much it was everywhere
They put just enough
Christine D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite go to cookies as a child. Although I would always try to campaign for it being on the healtheir side!!! Such simple cookies but so yummy. I still have a craving every now and then for a fig newton and I love the fact that I can share a box with my daughter!
Nelly L.
Dallas, TX
These cookies are sooo delicious, the texture is super soft, and the filling is very rich, I love it!!:) i have to have a few to satisfy my sweet tooth. at first i was skeptical in trying them out but hooked once i got to try them from my coworker. very satisfy for a work snank.
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I am also a sucker for Fig Newtons. I'm the only person in my family who likes figs and that's fine by me because it means I get all the Fig Newtons to myself :) The only thing I would change about them is the bread on the outside because it gets really crumbly and messy sometimes.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fig newtons are probably one of my favorite snacks and if I buy a whole box I will most likely eat them all so these are the perfect portions. This satisfies my sweet tooth without being too unhealthy. I will definitely continue to get these and recommend them to friends and family
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I really enjoy Fig Newtons, they're a great breakfast snack to take on the go. I usually keep them handy in the kitchen if I'm running late and need to grab a quick snack before work or class. The fact that they taste good is awesome, but also knowing that they are whole grain and have a high fiber content is all the better!
Tina H.
Palmerton, PA
My mother's favorite cookie as I was growing up. I remember sometime after I was little they started coming out with all sorts of flavors but I always felt that the original fig newton was always my favorite. It's a really good snack that throws back hunger for a little while until the next meal without feeling bad about it.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?