BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Annie V.
Wilson, NC
I've loved these since I was little! Blueberries are my favorite fruit. I love these so much bc they're good for you. Not filled with a bunch of sugar but also have the perfect amount of sweet. I could eat a whole box to myself! My daughter and I share these all the time, they're so yummy!
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
These are so good, I love the size because they are easy to throw into my son's lunches for school!
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious alternative to fatty cookies. Taste great with real fruit and love that they're fat free
Madelynn S.
Dallas, TX
A classic cookie when you’re looking for something that’s not too sweet. Even my kiddos like them!
Jenna D.
These last about a day in my House. The whole family loves them!!! They have different flavors too
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
I love the breading on these, the only kind I enjoy is the apple. Perfect snack or breakfast treat.
Diana M.
They Tastes very good. I love that they are Soft, chewy and fruity. Very good for a healthy snack.
Lissbette P.
These are good but also a little bit bitter because of its strong and pure flavor. But it is good!
Maria S.
Ilove theses cookies there like soooooo good there really Delicious Lol really recommend theses
Paulina R.
This brand is good. Ive had others that just don't taste right. They do make you quiet thirsty tho.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?