BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious alternative to fatty cookies. Taste great with real fruit and love that they're fat free
Taylor A.
Hopkins, MN
These are my favorite snack!! I grew up eating these all of the time.. sweet snack from Grandma :)
nicki B.
I love fig Newtons! This classic fruit filled cookies are the best combination of sweet and chewy.
Kimberly T.
Battle Creek, MI
Not as good as I remember as a kid. The taste is a little odd. I think the flavors would be better.
Lissbette P.
These are good but also a little bit bitter because of its strong and pure flavor. But it is good!
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
I love the flavor and that they're not a heavy snack. You don't feel guilty eating them at anytime
Erika R.
Ogdensburg, NJ
I love fig newtons! they have been a favorite of mine since I was a child! yummy yummy in my tummy!
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
I love the breading on these, the only kind I enjoy is the apple. Perfect snack or breakfast treat.
Gabrielle C.
I never like these as a kid and it has lead me to not eat them now. My daughter likes them though.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Love me some fig newtons! I'd have to say it's an acquired taste. I hate figs but these are delish!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?