BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
These arnt bad at all. I eat them from time to time. Only thing is they really get stuck in my teeth.
Veronica M.
Love these treats... its like popcorn... once you get one you cant have enough... absolutely delish :)
Amber S.
Maysville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually don't eat fig newtons, but I love these! They have a great texture to them. Soft and chewy!
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Growing up my mom always bought these. They have always been mine and a family favorite in be house.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great for a fat free snack for adults and kids. I like both the original and the strawberry
. ..
Not a fan of these but I do love figs. I just think they're have too much flavor if that makes sense
Kyrie A.
Avondale, AZ
Fig cookies are so amazing and they are very tasty cookies :) I would like to have some right now :)
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
These are pretty good. My kids enjoy them. They aren't my favorite, but they are definitely tasty
Jessica B.
Arima
Oh my god fig snacks are the tastiest snack ever! ermergerd i absolutely love em; and great price too
Michelle T.
This is my mom's favorite cookies, I grew up with her eating these. It's one of my favorites as well.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart