BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just can't get enough of these! I have to watch myself because I will eat all of them in one sitting!
Luis D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Great creamy taste last a very long time and inexpensive. Kid friendly and and great with added flavors
Lisa Anne G.
Never was a huge fan but now I can't get enough of them. Nothing makes a better fig cookie than nabisco
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Nabisco's Fig Newtons are an all time favorite around my house! A perfect non cookie to accompany tea!
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Very delicious but high in calories. Serving size is only two cookies. Easy to find & very affordable!
Holly K.
Albany, NY
I like these! I don't have them very often, but they are simple treats that remind me of my childhood.
kate e.
My mom loves to eat Newtons after her lunch, they are delicious, I like them too very yummy for snacks.
Aimée M.
These are a classssssic! I just absolutely love them! They are crumbly and sweet! Not much else to say!
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
These awesome the whole family loves them. and are a great on the go snack. love the individual packs.
Amanda F.
Bellevue , KY
Great snack on the go! it's just the right amount of sweetness when I want that afternoon sweet snack.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart