BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Laiken M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these as a kid. They have the best texture and taste. I always buy when I'm at the grocery store
Rebecca T.
Tomah, WI
Our kids love these-they make a great dessert and also travel well (both in my purse and lunch boxes).
Denise D.
They are pretty good. My mom loves them, they are her favorite. I personally love the strawberry ones.
Mikiko V.
Pinole, CA
Love these little cookie cakes! So delicious and moist like a little fig cake! Can never just eat one!
Lisa Anne G.
Never was a huge fan but now I can't get enough of them. Nothing makes a better fig cookie than nabisco
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Nabisco's Fig Newtons are an all time favorite around my house! A perfect non cookie to accompany tea!
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I just can't get enough of these! I have to watch myself because I will eat all of them in one sitting!
mellisa P.
My husband made me try these and I thought I would absolutely hate them, but their actually pretty good
Sara S.
Aliquippa, PA
Yum.these are so good i could eat them all!! Not to mention that they good for you with lots of fiber!
Maria N.
I LOVE THESE COOKIES, A DELICIOUS SNACK, ME LIKE THE ONE-TIME, are very soft, RECOMMENDED, DELICIOUS!!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart