BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love Newtons figs, they remind me of when I was a kid. They are delicious, tasty and chewy.
Amber S.
Branson, MO
Love these. So good. Kinda addictive. I use these in place of chips with sandwiches. Great healthy sweet.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not too shabby for a fat free cookie! It's very moist and full of flavor. I like to dip them in my coffee
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! Always has been a favorite around the camp fire. Love the taste and a few are very filling.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love fig newtons. They are so soft on the outside and the fig is just the right amount on the inside.
Johana S.
Una de mis meriendas favoritas por años no los cambio por nada me encanta su sabor y que contienen frutas
Maria N.
I LOVE THESE COOKIES, A DELICIOUS SNACK, ME LIKE THE ONE-TIME, are very soft, RECOMMENDED, DELICIOUS!!
mellisa P.
My husband made me try these and I thought I would absolutely hate them, but their actually pretty good
Christine H.
Stephens City, VA
These are super tasty and a great go to instead of the traditional cookie. Love the different flavors!
Aimée M.
These are a classssssic! I just absolutely love them! They are crumbly and sweet! Not much else to say!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?