BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kate R.
Cary, NC
I really love Fig Newtons and the fact that they now have a fat free options, it makes me like them even more. They have a great flavor and are somewhat healthy for you so I don't have any cons really. They are fairly priced in my opinion and I would recommend to anyone looking to try something new and different.
Katie C.
I grew up loving Fig Newtons, and still purchase them today. Now, my sons enjoy them as well. They are tasty, and satisfying. We enjoy them sometimes as a snack in the early afternoon, or as a dessert after dinner. They are delicious with milk, coffee, and tea. This is my old-time favorite cookie, and my sons always packs them with a lunch for on-the-go. Very tasty, and delicious anytime. Highly recommended!
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
Esta galleta es muy genial, soy super fan, es deliciosa, tiene una textura suave y un relleno delicioso. Muy muy buenas si quieres algo dulce en tu área de trabajo. En latino américa hay unas Newtons deliciosas con relleno de Guayaba que a mi parecer es el mejor sabor, se las recomiendo totalmente.
Micaela B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm only allowed to send in "healthy" snacks for the kids to school and these are a go-to since they are a healthy and delicious. But beware because while I pack them in a hard container I usually find one at the bottom of the back pack. Easy to wash out and leaves the bag smelling like fall.
Sarah F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely delicious! I love fig newtons and always have, I love how smooth both the outer cookie part is as well as the fruit filling. It satisfies a sweet tooth faster than a bunch of cookies or candy would, and is decently better for you. If you can find more natural/organic versions of these fig bars then that is even better. But overall, these are great for a snack alternative to cookies! Love them still.
Anaeliza M.
These chewy cookies are great! They met or exceeded my expectations in every way. They are delicious, fruit filled snacks you can eat in between meals, on the go, or eat a ton of them instead of a meal. I love these individual size snacks. These packets are portable and (at least in my case) keep me from eating too many fig newtons.
Katie M.
I feel like these are so vastly underrated or people think of them as an "old person" cookie. Well damn, if they are I LOVE them. They are so sweet and tasty, but not overly sweet. They make me feel like I am doing better than having a chocolate chip cookie but still satisfying my sweet tooth.
Teah S.
I really like Fig Newtons. I know they are not the most glamorous snack to eat but I usually pack a few in a little ziplock bag and take them to class with me. They're made with figs so I feel that they are somewhat healthy and I've been eating them since I was a kid so I would recommend!
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these cookies.. a lot of people say the are for older People lol but i don't care I love these! The price is amazing some times i can find them for a 1$ and other i can find them for the bigger pack for 2 for 5 and love it! tastes is amazing as always. i always recommend these to other people.. everyone should try these at least once
Jodi M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I crave these a few times a year and out off all the fig snacks I tried that are similar this is my favorite one. The price is great for what you get, I even got my husband addicted to them and he usually dislike fig stuff. If you have not tried them yet you should you might like them.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart