BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love fig newtons. They are so soft on the outside and the fig is just the right amount on the inside.
Ruta S.
Fig Newtons are a classic, sweet snack to fill your cravings. Numerous delicious flavors to choose from!
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love fig newtons! I wish they were gluten free, there are different flavors of like to try!
Brittney B.
A classic! Usually eats this with oatmeal. Great after warmed/microwaved. Convienent and small packaging.
Destiny M.
Tahlequah, OK
These are one of my favorite cookies. They taste great and I feel a little bit healthier when I eat them.
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Affordable and delicious but last but not least super nutritious! I honestly think they're worth the buy.
Caitlyn S.
Indianapolis , IN
I honestly don't care for these I hated the texture of them, the filling was good but the outside wasn't.
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
You can never go wrong with a fig newton. They have the perfect amount of sweetness and they taste great
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! Always has been a favorite around the camp fire. Love the taste and a few are very filling.
Jennifer W.
Starkville, MS
I used to eat these all the time when I would go to my grandma's house. So yummy & decently good for you.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart