BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
I absolutely love Newtons figs, they remind me of when I was a kid. They are delicious, tasty and chewy.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not too shabby for a fat free cookie! It's very moist and full of flavor. I like to dip them in my coffee
Melody T.
Foley, AL
I'm a huge fan of sweets, the cravings hit hourly. They hit the sweet tooth just right. Would buy again!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I've never been a fan of these cookies. They aren't good or sweet or crunchy, just soft chewy cardboard.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Can never go wrong when you have hungry kids in the car. Fig newton's are a great treat and healthy snack
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
My mother loved fig newtons when I was growing up and we always had them around. Great nostalgic cookie!
Anais V.
These cookies are sooo delicious, the texture is super soft, and the filling is very rich, I love it!!:)
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
Pretty good They have an artificial fruit jelly in the middle and very soft chewy cookie on the outside.
Rachel M.
Austin, TX
Fig newtons are THE BEST! I absolutely love eating them. I could finish the entire package in one sitting
Ashley M.
Hamshire, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ehhh, I mean they aren't that bad, but I can only get myself to eat at least 2. And, that's hardly ever!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart