BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love love love me some fig newtons..low calorie good for you and delicious. How could you not like them.
Heather P.
I love Fig Newtons! Great snack or a quick breakfast going out the door! The right size,flavor,and texture!
Alyssa D.
Springfield, MA
I've loved fig newtons since I was a child. They weren't whole grain before but they are still as amazing.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these because they are tasty and unique from other cookies. I have had them ever since i was a kid.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are soft cake like cookies with a sweet fruit filling. These are my husband's favorite snack cookie!
Angel M.
Silver Spring, MD
Only like the cookie part the fig too sticky and has a nasty after taste. But will serve it at a tea party.
Ashley I.
Joplin, MO
I love that my 2 1/2 year old loves to eat these. Very awesome snack. They are not that expensive ether.
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
My mother loved fig newtons when I was growing up and we always had them around. Great nostalgic cookie!
Ruta S.
Fig Newtons are a classic, sweet snack to fill your cravings. Numerous delicious flavors to choose from!
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I wish they came outwits more flavors but overall it's not bad I wish the seeds could be taken out though
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?