BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kaitlin B.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
Fig newtons are soft and so amazing. They’re a perfect snack for anyone over 80 and are affordable as well.
Alisha P.
I personally love fig newtons ive been eating them since I was little and haven't had one I didn't like yet
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to think my grandparents were crazy for eating these things but I've grown to absolutely love them!
Alice R.
These are so good!! i buy them at school before i get to class when i haven't ate anything in the morning!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Jenessa K.
Classic! My all time favorite!! If you don't like fig flavor or little seeds pass it by. Otherwise, enjoy!!
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these because they are tasty and unique from other cookies. I have had them ever since i was a kid.
Tiera S.
Huntsville, AL
I love fig newton bars great taste without all of the sugar plus they are healtheir than cakes and cookies.
Keara S.
Seriously, this product is so tasty! I like to buy the pack and eat them for lunches or for snacks at work
Angel M.
Silver Spring, MD
Only like the cookie part the fig too sticky and has a nasty after taste. But will serve it at a tea party.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?