BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Fig Newtons ever since I was a kid. I've tried the store brand before and they never compare to these.
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
I love Fig Newtons. It is my go to snack. I buy these all the time. They are offered in a couple of flavors.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love this as a quick and easy snack in the morning. They're also cheap, healthy, and simple for vegetarians!
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
Nothing like the classic fig Newton. They taste great for a snack or even for a breakfast cookie with coffee.
Java Q.
I grew up eating fig newtons, now I give them to the boys, they are just as good now as they were back when.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Some times these make me feel a little sick after I eat them but I just can't help myself! They are so good!
Varinia G.
Yummy! It's really awesome I love it because I've eatenit since I was a child. this is a favorite cookies *-*
Mandy H.
I absolutely love these cookies! They are healthy and are not a dry type of cookie. Very moist! I love them!
Ellen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these fig newtons. They are so moist and delicious. Perfect balance between the fruit and the cookie!
Cristin J.
Cleveland, TN
Always one of my all time favorites. Brings back some good childhood memories. They are so yummy and unique.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart