BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Keona W.
I love these! They are really tasty and sweet. I use to eat them all the time after school when I was younger.
sandy n.
bronx, ny
Fig newtons are the best cookies, They are healthy also.I have been buying fig newtons since I was a teenager.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love this as a quick and easy snack in the morning. They're also cheap, healthy, and simple for vegetarians!
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
Favorite since I was a kid! Store brands don't compare! Gotta be Nabisco Fig Newtons and a big glass of milk!
JESSIE T.
Hinesville , GA
I love these now i couldn't stand them as a kid now my kids don't like them so i get them all to myself yay!
Kelsey K.
Lexington, KY
I love these for light snacks. I love that they're fat free too. Healthy and delicious! And perfect for kids!
Meagan S.
Never been a huge fan, but a good, guilt-free snack! Ate them quite a bit when I was younger and enjoyed them
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love them. I like to think they're "healthy" for me, but alas... I love them. Great taste. Will buy again.
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
I love Fig Newtons. It is my go to snack. I buy these all the time. They are offered in a couple of flavors.
Heather B.
Moriarty , NM
Nothing like the classic fig Newton. They taste great for a snack or even for a breakfast cookie with coffee.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart