BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Monique S.
These ate my favorite and always remind me of my grandma especially when i eat them at night fir a yummy snack
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
Who hasn't had these? They were likely part of everyone's childhood (and possibly adult) snack time binges lol
Shannon W.
Rockingham, VA
This is a staple in our snack cabinet. The entire family loves fig newtons. The price is also very reasonable.
Victoria C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They taste just like the original but the consistency is a little stickier, makes for a good alternative though
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
These cookies are really good, not my favorite but they are rally good, they are a very good price ,and yummy
Hanna L.
Im not crazy over these. The taste is kind of bland and i don't like the chunkyness to the filling in the center
kellen l.
I feel that they don't taste as fruity as in previous years. Quantity vs quality, quantity would take the win.
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
I love these fig newtons, they are super yummy! I find when I have them in the house I cant stop eating them!!
Suzanne R.
Spring Hill, TN
Newtons has been my favorite go-to cookie for as long as I can remember. They're light and so very delicious!!
Jennifer J.
I love Fig Newtons! They taste great and are a tad bit sweet, but not too sweet. Easy to eat on the go as well!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart