BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Taylor T.
Malden, MA
Delicious and easy. I love taking these on the go in a Ziploc bag if I'm going out to the beach, park, school, work, you name it. The resealable container does help keep the cookies fresh. I like these for the beach because they don't get your hands greasy or dirty and they're easy to just pop into your mouth. Don't have to go to the water to wash off your hands, you can resume laying on your towel in the sun.
Leela I.
I'm not a big fan of these fig newton bars. They're to thick for my liking. Perhaps a thinner cookie which I see they just came out with may be a better choice. It tastes a but too artificial for me.
Charlotte B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I used to love these cookies but have not eaten them in quite awhile. They are definitely yummy but I definitely would not call them healthy considering the high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils (trans fat) among other things in the ingredients. If you are looking for a yummy snack they are good but if you want healthy look elsewhere.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I will forever love Fig Newtons because I grew up with them. They are decently priced and the fact that they are pre packaged is wonderful because I can just grab them and go. They're not that bad for you as compared to other snacks, but they still taste nice and sweet. If you think you would enjoy these I would definitely give them a try, they're worth it!
kuku k.
A favorite relative bought these fig newtons for me. They are some of my favorite treats from childhood. These were very fresh and tasted wonderful. As a side note, I had a friend once with a dermatology problem who was told by her doctor to leave off all sweets but she could eat fig newtons. I have always remembered that. Fig Newtons are just good cookies and probably a lot better for you than a lot of other kinds.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I don't buy these often because I don't really shop in the cookie section of the grocery store. When I do shop the cookie section I can't seem to find them. I need glasses. They taste like fruit grain bars. These are better than the Kellogg ones because they don't have any artificial colors and flavors like Kellogg.
Amanda L.
Oak Park, CA
I. hate. fig. newtons. they are disgusting and crumble EVERYWHERE. literally I was on a road trip and we brought snacks and we thought it would be like a decent snack because one of my cousins lives by them and loves them so much. All of us in the car spit it out immediately and get crumbs all over the car.
Kim V.
Springfield, Missouri
Fig Newtons are the best! Not a lot of people can say they actually like them, but I do! These were the cookies I would sneak out of my room, climb up the cabinets and eat..not that I recommend doing that, I do recomment going to your store and picking up some of these delicious cookies to share with everyone!
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I really love Fig Newtons and the fact that they now have a fat free options, it makes me like them even more. They have a great flavor and are somewhat healthy for you so I don't have any cons really. They are fairly priced in my opinion and I would recommend to anyone looking to try something new and different.
Katie C.
I grew up loving Fig Newtons, and still purchase them today. Now, my sons enjoy them as well. They are tasty, and satisfying. We enjoy them sometimes as a snack in the early afternoon, or as a dessert after dinner. They are delicious with milk, coffee, and tea. This is my old-time favorite cookie, and my sons always packs them with a lunch for on-the-go. Very tasty, and delicious anytime. Highly recommended!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart