BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Stacey L.
This has been my favorite snack for years now! I love how chewy they are and the sweet doughy taste they have.
Loty B.
Elwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best and family lover. Cannot beat these but always go so fast. Have to get enough to last all year round.
Victoria C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They taste just like the original but the consistency is a little stickier, makes for a good alternative though
sandy n.
bronx, ny
Fig newtons are the best cookies, They are healthy also.I have been buying fig newtons since I was a teenager.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good and a great snack to keep in your bag on the go. I love these with coffee in the morning.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
These cookies are really good, not my favorite but they are rally good, they are a very good price ,and yummy
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Def a classic, used to love them as a kid, ill buy them now, not a huge fan. I do like the changing of flavors.
Shannon W.
Rockingham, VA
This is a staple in our snack cabinet. The entire family loves fig newtons. The price is also very reasonable.
Christa C.
Carterville, MO
These are a good little snack to have around. Not too sweet, but not too bland. Good little snack for the kid.
Ryan H.
"is that a fig newton?" "yes" "can i have it" "of course not" i will not let anyone eat my fig newtons, but me.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart