BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Tiffany Y.
JB MDL, NJ
Usually get strawberry. They are tasty but not a favorite. I only buy them because they remind me of grandma haha
Canisha D.
Pasadena, MD
Fig newtons are pretty tasty. I haven't had them in years but for some reason they remind me of old people food.
amber s.
Rolla, MO
My kids love these they are a healthy alternative and im alwYs glad when they ask for.figs instead of sugarvfoods
miriam g.
Great cookie when your watching what you eat. The fig newton makes you feel like you'lre cheating but your e not.
Gia G.
Always loved these since I was a kid. They are filling and the fig is good for you. Is it a cake or a cookie? Lol
kimberly m.
Great healthier snack then the frosted cookies lol. I love having these around when I need something sweet to eat
Shannon W.
Rockingham, VA
This is a staple in our snack cabinet. The entire family loves fig newtons. The price is also very reasonable.
Melissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I've loved this figs for as long as I can remember. It reminds me of sitting back in kindergarten eating these
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
I absolutely love Fig Newtons. They are the perfect combination of sweet and fruity and they are nice and soft.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good and a great snack to keep in your bag on the go. I love these with coffee in the morning.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart