BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Canisha D.
Pasadena, MD
Fig newtons are pretty tasty. I haven't had them in years but for some reason they remind me of old people food.
Mareena E.
North Olmsted, OH
I absolutely love love love fig newtons. They're a healthy choice.. only problem is once I eat them I can't stop!
Gia G.
Always loved these since I was a kid. They are filling and the fig is good for you. Is it a cake or a cookie? Lol
Tiffany Y.
JB MDL, NJ
Usually get strawberry. They are tasty but not a favorite. I only buy them because they remind me of grandma haha
Candice R.
One of my favorite snack cookies. They are so easy to devour an entire box, just be careful of the sugar content!
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
These are a great afternoon pick me up! Nice to throw in a lunch or for snacks for little ones and adults alike!
Jenni B.
Canby
I love fig newtons. I will eat a few of these when I feel like I'm not getting enough fiber or jist for a treat.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicious. Reminds me of my grandmas house. She always had these on hand. Healthy on the go quick snack for kids.
Kleeh H.
Wake Village , TX
These are the best! Chewy and fruity. My daughter and I love them for a snack. Everyone needs to try Fig Newtons.
amber s.
Rolla, MO
My kids love these they are a healthy alternative and im alwYs glad when they ask for.figs instead of sugarvfoods
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart