BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Marissa E.
These are one of my favorite cookies I always crave them when im on my period the only thing is theyre kinda cheapy
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
I love these, and have since I was a kid. Two of my daughters like them, but my husband and oldest daughter don't.
Katiria V.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not like these at all I understand they are healthy compared to other things but this flavor its not for me
miriam g.
Great cookie when your watching what you eat. The fig newton makes you feel like you'lre cheating but your e not.
Celsie B.
Malone, NY
I always enjoyed fig newton's but the plain ones can get boring. These blueberry favored ones are so much better.
Ashley b.
Philadelphia, PA
I love fig newtons they taste so good every time I eat them I think about my grandfather these were his favorite
dana C.
Odessa, TX
Love fig newtons. The breading is a bit dry but the fig makes up for it in a since. I enjoy them very much.......
Cellar D.
Awesome, loved these as a kid, love them being fat free now! Strawberry is my favorite, but ill take either one.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
muy buen sabor me encanta y mas su textura arenosa me encanta y muy buen precio y cantidad de mermelada muy buena
Melinda T.
Winooski
Great for on the go!!! Everyone I know loves these!! They are good for small children fits right in their hands!!
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart