BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Lori E.
I have eaten these since I was small. The fat free version caught my eye. Wonderful snack to have at work as well.
Karina J.
San Francisco, CA
Great choice to keep up with the diet! perfect with a cup of warm milk. and i love the filling, its the best part.
Emily P.
Always taste so fresh and they are by far my favorite cookie to snack on! Just the right amount of sweet and chewy
Raven C.
Savannah , GA
I am a big sucker for fig newtons. I will go through a box of this by myself within a few hours if I can't help it
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
I love these, and have since I was a kid. Two of my daughters like them, but my husband and oldest daughter don't.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Great filling snack. A couple will satisfy your appetite. And the variety of flavors keeps you from getting bored
Adrienne M.
El Centro, CA
Fig newtons are delicious and I totally enjoy having some at times. I love the that they are whole grain as well.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these! Super tasty and much better for you than normal cookies. They have quite a few yummy flavor varieties.
Angelique O.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it. Must have snacks great if you need anything to hold you over till dinner. I love these since I was small.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
My daughter and husband love eating these. I don't really care for them but I always manage to find them on sale.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?