BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these! Super tasty and much better for you than normal cookies. They have quite a few yummy flavor varieties.
Kassie P.
Not the best tasting but very convenient for road trips or a small snack. Kids dig them because of their shapes too
Seneca H.
May
My grandma loved these and she passed that love onto me and my children. They're great with a nice cup of hot tea.
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Chewy cookies fig is made with real fruit. .It is made of delicious fruit filling made with the finest plump figs.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these they have a nice soft texture on the outside and the fruit filling is so good my kids even enjoy them.
kristina h.
Centralia, WA
Not to keen on the fat free, but I like the original better. I also like some of the other flavors that they have.
Erika A.
Imposible no disfrutar con una de estas galletitas. El sabor de la galleta se complementa perfecto con el relleno.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Fig newtons are delicious don't get me wrong but something that is meant to be kinda healthy it's loaded with sugar
Marissa E.
These are one of my favorite cookies I always crave them when im on my period the only thing is theyre kinda cheapy
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
I love fig newtons! They make a nice snack for road trips for me and my kids, but they do go stale pretty quickly.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?