BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Megan W.
Fig newtons give me the thought of eating a cookie but make me feel like it is somewhat healthy for me. I like these.
Megan S.
Waco , TX
I love fig nuteons!! I always have since I was a child. They are affordable and have a lot of good dietary benefits.
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I love the great flavor in fact all the flavors are great. I put them in the fridge and grab one for a little snack.
Salli A.
I absolutely love these! I don't know why the world doesn't use more fig in things. These remind me of the childhood.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
These are a childhood favorite of mine and always will be. The perfect cookie to filling ratio. They are soooo good!
Andrea J.
Cincinnati , Oh
Fig Newtons were a favorite treat growing up as a kid. Such an interesting flavor, great to mix it up from chocolate!
Tracey M.
Escanaba, MI
I love these but dont buy very often was always my favorite cookie growing up my gram always had these in her kitchen
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
I don't like them. They are soft but dry and the fruit in them is "packey". They just don't have a good taste to me!
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
I like fig newtons, but I definitely have to be in the mood for them. They're really good without being overly sweet.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to love these as a little kid. Man it has been forever since I had one. I wonder if they still taste the same?
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Walmart