BY NEWTONS #66 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Ashley C.
Easton, PA
Always my favorite newton. I cant eat too many because of the fig being strong. These will fill you up easily and you wont be able to eat the whole packaging.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love fig newtons. They are the classiest of the grocery store cookies. They are yummy and make you feel like you're healthy when really it is barely fruit.
Julie A.
Childhood memories of my uncle driving through town and dropping a box filled with cookies. These being one of them. Always liked them then and still do now
Malyssa M.
Riverbank
I love these! They’re kinda pricey but they’re so delicious! Plus my son loves them and I feel like they’re somewhat of a step up in nutrition than Oreos lol
Rebekah S.
The only way I will eat fig is in these. They are so good, and a great way to introduce figs to a child. I love them. Very sweet, and you don't need many.
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
FIG NEWTONS ARE THE MOST UNDER RATED COOKIE OF ALL TIME. THEY ARE THE GOAT. honestly I'm gonna kiss mr newton for blessing us with fig filled tiny pastries
Caitlin S.
Fig Newtons are the most underrated cookie. They taste so good. The only thing I find with them sometimes is that the outside is sometimes a little dry.
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
these cookies remind me of my childhood. always delicious. will
continue to buy for my family. purchased at Publix. perfect addition to my child's lunch.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've been eating these since I was a kid and I love them. The older members of the family keep them on hand to help when they are not feeling "regular:.
Michelle R.
Joplin
My favorite treat growing up! Can't eat a fig newton without thinking of home and family. Something about that delicious fig center that keeps me hooked!
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Catherine Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
I heard that they are no longer selling fig newtons. Is this true and can you still find it in your local supermarket?