BY NEWTONS #93 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kristina R.
These cookies remind me of my childhood. I love the soft outer cookies and flavorful fig center. They have gone up in price which means I don't always have them stocked in my home.
Jessmarie C.
Love these! Great for snacking as it has great flavor and smooth texture. Can be a bit sticky so know that it'll stick to the teeth but not really a problem. Definitely recommend.
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
I love Fig newtons, I grew up eating them. They soft, sweet and just all around yummy. If you haven't ever tried these I recommend it. There are several in a pack and you can share or save them for later.
Kristin M.
Marstons Mls, MA
These have been one of my favorite cookies since I was little. I always thought it was healthier b/c there's no chocolate in it but since joining WW, I have realized that it is not healthy the way I thought it was. I was so disappointed b/c they're my favorite but once in a while, I will still enjoy them.
Angela F.
Elkhorn City, KY
I love fig newtons. They are a great snack when you want something sweet. They can be found in the cookie aisle at the grocery store. I like that you can just grab one or two at a time instead of a giant dessert.
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I've loved Fig Newtons since I was a kid. The taste is amazing, the quality is always outstanding and they never disappoint. This is a sweet snack that I will always enjoy.
Julia K.
Wayne, PA
Classic fig newton, you really can not go wrong. Love how the filling is a little grainy and isn't perfectly smooth. really a shame that a serving size is two newtons. Once you start eating them it's really hard to stop at just two! brings back childhood memories.
Karyn N.
Fog Newton’s are a great snack, very delicious and nutritious! With today being over the top with sugar and fake ingredients it’s great to have a snack that is natural
Halie M.
Birmingham, AL
You can never go wrong with a package of fig newtons. I absolutely love them. I would definitely recommend trying. I usually by a small pack once or twice a month.
Marissa S.
I remember my grandparents always having this at their house when I was a kid. And back then, I hated them. I didn't get it. Why am I eating figs? I didn't even know what a fig was! Well a few years back, I worked at a childcare center and this was one of the snacks for the kids. And of course, I was starving so I decided to try it. Surprisingly, I found them to be REALLY good! Now they're a regular grocery buy for me. Sure they aren't the healthiest snack out there, but it does make you feel a bit healtheir eating some sort of fruit... even if it's in a cookie.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda M.
killeen, Texas
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?