BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Moe D.
I just bought a package of fig newtons fat free, I use to love these but now I will not buy them again. Your company has shrunk them down to practically 1/2 the size they use to be, and less per package and more expensive.

Really outrageous to me.
Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
Fig Newtons are a classic cake and fruit cookie. Our kids have lived these treats since they were small. Never disappointed by their fresh consistent flavor. I always watch for them to be on sale as they are a bit more expensive than standard grocery store cookies.
Chris C.
Somerset , KY
I would always have these at my grandmas house. They are a great soft cookie that totally meet my expectations. I think anyone should get these because they are not that bad for you being a cookie. I would recommend them to others!
Bonnie J.
Pretty yummy snack. I guess they’re healthy if you ignore all the preservatives and stuff that comes with pre-packaged snacks. Honestly not for everyone as far as the fig flavor goes but the other flavors are yummy too.
Lanie G.
I’ve always loved Fig Newton’s. They’re such an easy snack to pack and they are great with almost any kid’s lunch. They are a little dry, but that makes taking a nice cold sip of your drink even better.
Destinee M.
Fig newtons have a special place in my heart. I never used to like them but I have grown to love them. They have such a unique taste that I’ve never had before. The fig isn’t overpowering and the bread around it is sooo soft.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of Fig Newtons. I tried them as a kid and haven't liked them. It's the texture of the fig filling that I don't favor. My Grandma loved them she would always eat them.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
Fit newtons have always held a special place in my heart. Not only because they were a favorite treat growing up but also because their taste has stayed the same for years. Plus when I offer my little one these cookies I know that it is good for him with whole some ingredients.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I love fig newtons! Seriously they are a favorite snack of mine! Healthy, tasty, and filling! I only need to eat a few between meals to tide me over! These have so much flavor and I like that they’re sort of chewy! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a healthy snack!
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello , ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?

Target