BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Bonnie J.
Pretty yummy snack. I guess they’re healthy if you ignore all the preservatives and stuff that comes with pre-packaged snacks. Honestly not for everyone as far as the fig flavor goes but the other flavors are yummy too.
Lanie G.
I’ve always loved Fig Newton’s. They’re such an easy snack to pack and they are great with almost any kid’s lunch. They are a little dry, but that makes taking a nice cold sip of your drink even better.
Destinee M.
Fig newtons have a special place in my heart. I never used to like them but I have grown to love them. They have such a unique taste that I’ve never had before. The fig isn’t overpowering and the bread around it is sooo soft.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of Fig Newtons. I tried them as a kid and haven't liked them. It's the texture of the fig filling that I don't favor. My Grandma loved them she would always eat them.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
Fit newtons have always held a special place in my heart. Not only because they were a favorite treat growing up but also because their taste has stayed the same for years. Plus when I offer my little one these cookies I know that it is good for him with whole some ingredients.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I love fig newtons! Seriously they are a favorite snack of mine! Healthy, tasty, and filling! I only need to eat a few between meals to tide me over! These have so much flavor and I like that they’re sort of chewy! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a healthy snack!
Demi P.
Durham, NC
These cookies are great for my children. I can put them in a ziplock bag and pack them in their lunches so they can take them to school. I've never had any complaints from my children about them because they see them as a sweet snack
Ria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best snack ever. Very filling and so soft almost like you're eating a cookie but healthy! The plain are hard to find at the supermarket so amazon is my go to usually. They've gotten very expensive but are worth the splurge!
Amy B.
seattle
I just can’t keep these around anymore! I’ll demolish an entire package T_T

Ever since I was young fig newton has been my cookie of choice and I don’t think that’ll ever change.

Walmart