BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
Fit newtons have always held a special place in my heart. Not only because they were a favorite treat growing up but also because their taste has stayed the same for years. Plus when I offer my little one these cookies I know that it is good for him with whole some ingredients.
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
Fig Newtons are by far my favorite snack treat the cookie the filling the satisfaction from eating a fig newton is unparalleled. Whenever I need a quick pick me up this is definitely my go-to treat
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kary N.
chula vista
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These never last long when I buy them for our house. My husband and I both enjoy them a lot, but what I really like about them is they're pretty filling so the serving size of two is satiating. do you like the fat free ones; I haven't tried the other fruit filling flavors.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really freaking love fig newtons. Everyone I know doesn't really like them very much but I personally think that they are delicious. I buy them at Kroger or Walmart and look forward to eating them. They are pretty sugary which is why I view them more as a sugary snack than a healthy snack.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I love fig newtons! Seriously they are a favorite snack of mine! Healthy, tasty, and filling! I only need to eat a few between meals to tide me over! These have so much flavor and I like that they’re sort of chewy! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a healthy snack!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I have loved these since I was a child and now my son eats them. I pack them in his lunch box and he just eats these up. I can't keep enough of these in our home. The packaging has changed over the years but the taste and flavor has remained the same.
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
Some of my favorite cookies. Use to eat these as a kid so they hold very close to my heart and take me back in time. Love the flavor of the filling and the consistency of the cookie! It's more of a thicker cookie than a crumbly thin one .
Demi P.
Durham, NC
These cookies are great for my children. I can put them in a ziplock bag and pack them in their lunches so they can take them to school. I've never had any complaints from my children about them because they see them as a sweet snack
Michelle C.
This product contains added sugars ?
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
Am I the only one who get super sad when they crumble in your bag :( They are too soft and are meant to be eaten quickly!
Im wondering if the nabisco fig newtons come gluten free ? As i love fig newtons but have recently gone gluten free and cant seem to find them.
Tabitha A.
Hi are these made in a nut free factory