BY NEWTONS #71 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Demi P.
Durham, NC
These cookies are great for my children. I can put them in a ziplock bag and pack them in their lunches so they can take them to school. I've never had any complaints from my children about them because they see them as a sweet snack
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These never last long when I buy them for our house. My husband and I both enjoy them a lot, but what I really like about them is they're pretty filling so the serving size of two is satiating. do you like the fat free ones; I haven't tried the other fruit filling flavors.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really freaking love fig newtons. Everyone I know doesn't really like them very much but I personally think that they are delicious. I buy them at Kroger or Walmart and look forward to eating them. They are pretty sugary which is why I view them more as a sugary snack than a healthy snack.
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
I love fig newtons! Seriously they are a favorite snack of mine! Healthy, tasty, and filling! I only need to eat a few between meals to tide me over! These have so much flavor and I like that they’re sort of chewy! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a healthy snack!
Lily L.
I just bought these yesterday and I love them! I love that they are soft and chewy and does not crumble into a mess. I usually like bringing little snacks on the go and on the healthier side of food. I'm so glad these were a great option! My other favorite flavor is blueberry!
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
My favorite snack since I was a little girl, the fig flavor is amazon and is totally soft and full of flavor. It is a healthy option and it does not contain a lot of sugar. 100% recommended for that sweet tooth. it can be found in groceries stores and cvs.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I have loved these since I was a child and now my son eats them. I pack them in his lunch box and he just eats these up. I can't keep enough of these in our home. The packaging has changed over the years but the taste and flavor has remained the same.
Alissa H.
Evansville
Again, a snack I've had since I was a child. I think they're delicious. I'm the only one in my house that eats them, so they last a while. I usually buy these at target or Walmart. I like that there semi-healthy with whole grains and fruit.
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
Some of my favorite cookies. Use to eat these as a kid so they hold very close to my heart and take me back in time. Love the flavor of the filling and the consistency of the cookie! It's more of a thicker cookie than a crumbly thin one .
Nora G.
Mcallen, TX
Sugar free option?
Geovanna R.
Quantos vem? Onde comprar?
Im wondering if the nabisco fig newtons come gluten free ? As i love fig newtons but have recently gone gluten free and cant seem to find them.
Tabitha A.
Hi are these made in a nut free factory