BY NEWTONS #71 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Demi P.
Durham, NC
These cookies are great for my children. I can put them in a ziplock bag and pack them in their lunches so they can take them to school. I've never had any complaints from my children about them because they see them as a sweet snack
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I really, really love fig newtons. They taste so amazing and it doesn't take much to fill me up. It's nice being able to indulge without stuffing myself with chocolate chip cookies. These are heavy and rich so you can eat a few and be satisfied. I love to take these to work so I have something to keep me energized throughout the long day.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These never last long when I buy them for our house. My husband and I both enjoy them a lot, but what I really like about them is they're pretty filling so the serving size of two is satiating. do you like the fat free ones; I haven't tried the other fruit filling flavors.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really freaking love fig newtons. Everyone I know doesn't really like them very much but I personally think that they are delicious. I buy them at Kroger or Walmart and look forward to eating them. They are pretty sugary which is why I view them more as a sugary snack than a healthy snack.
Lily L.
I just bought these yesterday and I love them! I love that they are soft and chewy and does not crumble into a mess. I usually like bringing little snacks on the go and on the healthier side of food. I'm so glad these were a great option! My other favorite flavor is blueberry!
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
I love fig newtons! Seriously they are a favorite snack of mine! Healthy, tasty, and filling! I only need to eat a few between meals to tide me over! These have so much flavor and I like that they’re sort of chewy! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a healthy snack!
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
My favorite snack since I was a little girl, the fig flavor is amazon and is totally soft and full of flavor. It is a healthy option and it does not contain a lot of sugar. 100% recommended for that sweet tooth. it can be found in groceries stores and cvs.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I have loved these since I was a child and now my son eats them. I pack them in his lunch box and he just eats these up. I can't keep enough of these in our home. The packaging has changed over the years but the taste and flavor has remained the same.
Alissa H.
Evansville
Again, a snack I've had since I was a child. I think they're delicious. I'm the only one in my house that eats them, so they last a while. I usually buy these at target or Walmart. I like that there semi-healthy with whole grains and fruit.
Nicole P.
Lewiston, ME
Do you think they would ever consider making peach Fig Newtons?
Catherine Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
I heard that they are no longer selling fig newtons. Is this true and can you still find it in your local supermarket?
Alexis K.
Have you guys tried the other flavors besides fig? Any of them worth trying?
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
What are some other flavors they have? I have only had the original.
Jami K.
Does anyone else give these to their toddler kids as a treat? I like to do this as a healthier choose to regular cookies.