BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Kristalyn C.
Florissant
Fit newtons have always held a special place in my heart. Not only because they were a favorite treat growing up but also because their taste has stayed the same for years. Plus when I offer my little one these cookies I know that it is good for him with whole some ingredients.
Ria M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best snack ever. Very filling and so soft almost like you're eating a cookie but healthy! The plain are hard to find at the supermarket so amazon is my go to usually. They've gotten very expensive but are worth the splurge!
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty yummy snack. I guess they’re healthy if you ignore all the preservatives and stuff that comes with pre-packaged snacks. Honestly not for everyone as far as the fig flavor goes but the other flavors are yummy too.
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
I’ve always loved Fig Newton’s. They’re such an easy snack to pack and they are great with almost any kid’s lunch. They are a little dry, but that makes taking a nice cold sip of your drink even better.
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
Fig Newtons are by far my favorite snack treat the cookie the filling the satisfaction from eating a fig newton is unparalleled. Whenever I need a quick pick me up this is definitely my go-to treat
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These never last long when I buy them for our house. My husband and I both enjoy them a lot, but what I really like about them is they're pretty filling so the serving size of two is satiating. do you like the fat free ones; I haven't tried the other fruit filling flavors.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really freaking love fig newtons. Everyone I know doesn't really like them very much but I personally think that they are delicious. I buy them at Kroger or Walmart and look forward to eating them. They are pretty sugary which is why I view them more as a sugary snack than a healthy snack.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I love fig newtons! Seriously they are a favorite snack of mine! Healthy, tasty, and filling! I only need to eat a few between meals to tide me over! These have so much flavor and I like that they’re sort of chewy! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a healthy snack!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I have loved these since I was a child and now my son eats them. I pack them in his lunch box and he just eats these up. I can't keep enough of these in our home. The packaging has changed over the years but the taste and flavor has remained the same.
Catherine Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
I heard that they are no longer selling fig newtons. Is this true and can you still find it in your local supermarket?
Amanda C.
united states
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?
Jami K.
Does anyone else give these to their toddler kids as a treat? I like to do this as a healthier choose to regular cookies.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
What are some other flavors they have? I have only had the original.
Alexis K.
Have you guys tried the other flavors besides fig? Any of them worth trying?