BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Demi P.
Durham, NC
These cookies are great for my children. I can put them in a ziplock bag and pack them in their lunches so they can take them to school. I've never had any complaints from my children about them because they see them as a sweet snack
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These never last long when I buy them for our house. My husband and I both enjoy them a lot, but what I really like about them is they're pretty filling so the serving size of two is satiating. do you like the fat free ones; I haven't tried the other fruit filling flavors.
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
It took me years to truly appreciate this classic, but now I am hooked! The perfect snack when you want to dig into something sweet but not feel *too* guilty about it. ;-)
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really freaking love fig newtons. Everyone I know doesn't really like them very much but I personally think that they are delicious. I buy them at Kroger or Walmart and look forward to eating them. They are pretty sugary which is why I view them more as a sugary snack than a healthy snack.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
These to me are a nostalgic snack! My grandma always had these in her pantry. They are sweet and soft with a yummy fig flavor! Would highly recommend trying these!
Valerie L.
I recently had to have my gallbladder removed and fig newtons were the only cookies I was allowed to have. They are delicious and now they are my favorite cookie!
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
I love fig newtons! Seriously they are a favorite snack of mine! Healthy, tasty, and filling! I only need to eat a few between meals to tide me over! These have so much flavor and I like that they’re sort of chewy! Highly recommend if you’re looking for a healthy snack!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I have loved these since I was a child and now my son eats them. I pack them in his lunch box and he just eats these up. I can't keep enough of these in our home. The packaging has changed over the years but the taste and flavor has remained the same.
Torrie G.
Terre Haute, IN
Some of my favorite cookies. Use to eat these as a kid so they hold very close to my heart and take me back in time. Love the flavor of the filling and the consistency of the cookie! It's more of a thicker cookie than a crumbly thin one .
Catherine Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
I heard that they are no longer selling fig newtons. Is this true and can you still find it in your local supermarket?
Amanda M.
killeen, Texas
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?
Jami K.
Does anyone else give these to their toddler kids as a treat? I like to do this as a healthier choose to regular cookies.
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
What are some other flavors they have? I have only had the original.
Alexis K.
Have you guys tried the other flavors besides fig? Any of them worth trying?