Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Gazel M.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON

Childhood treat! I remember being really happy to get these because back then I lived in the Philippines, so this was an imported gift from Canada and America. I can easily get these here now. I only get them once in a blue moon, only when I am craving them. They're not really sweet like other biscuits and are very soft and have a fig jam in the middle, you can even still feel the fig seeds as you're eating the bar. Highly recommended for those who don't want to have a complete sugary chocolate biscuit as a snack.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Malden, MA

Delicious and easy. I love taking these on the go in a Ziploc bag if I'm going out to the beach, park, school, work, you name it. The resealable container does help keep the cookies fresh. I like these for the beach because they don't get your hands greasy or dirty and they're easy to just pop into your mouth. Don't have to go to the water to wash off your hands, you can resume laying on your towel in the sun.
Ale D.
Ale D.

It's been a long time since i had one of these cookies, the first time i saw them i thought they would have a horrible taste but when i had the first bite i fell in love instantly with them, they're really chewy and soft and the taste it's wonderful. You can put them in a small container and carry them with you wherever you go, they're good to eat at any place because they don't leaves your hands greasy.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

Taste great and very satisfying. These small cookies are a great way to maintain the sweet tooth and yet at a healthier way to do it by using figs and the natural sugars. They are still of course come with a high amount of sugar but most of that is coming from natural sugars not processed sugars. The taste of the smalls cookies are great and so soft that most any one can eat these.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love these cookies.. a lot of people say the are for older People lol but i don't care I love these! The price is amazing some times i can find them for a 1$ and other i can find them for the bigger pack for 2 for 5 and love it! tastes is amazing as always. i always recommend these to other people.. everyone should try these at least once
Grace E.
Grace E.

Fig Newtons aren't horrible, but they would not be my top choice when eating a cookie! If I'm going to eat a cookie, I prefer something sweeter, such as chocolate and/or peanut butter. The Fig Newtons do have a good texture and do not taste bad. If you like fruiter cookies you will probably like Fig Newtons. They just aren't my preference.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Yum yum yum
I haven't had these since grade school but I always loved them , for me anything with fruit in the middle grossed me out and I can't stand food with most filling but these actually were really good and I enjoyed them
The filling wasn't over powering or anything nor was there so much it was everywhere
They put just enough
S B.
S B.

If you love figs then you'll love Fig Newtons. I don't buy these very often because I can hardly stop eating them once I start. This is a product that is consistent in flavor. They taste the same as they did when I was a kid. And I think it is a fairly healthy snack especially if you get the low fat variety. I love these!
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

I don't buy these often because I don't really shop in the cookie section of the grocery store. When I do shop the cookie section I can't seem to find them. I need glasses. They taste like fruit grain bars. These are better than the Kellogg ones because they don't have any artificial colors and flavors like Kellogg.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

I love fig newtons, my husband hates it because of the texture, but I love them. I don't buy it as often as I used to because of him, but I think I need to get some now by writing this review. =) I like the original fig newtons, I have not tried the other flavors. These are good healthy snacks as well for anyone.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI

Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
Alex V.

What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ

Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID

Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
killeen, Texas

How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?

Join Now