Nabisco Fig Newtons
Nabisco Fig Newtons
Photos (3)
I love fig newton cookies and so does my middle son (9 years old). Ialways buy these to add to his backpack for a school snack becasue aside from being one of his favorite cookies, I feel like they are somewhat of a healthier type cookie (snack) than many other varities of cookies on the market.
The outside is soft, but not overly so, with a chewy fig center. I have had other brands of fig cookies that are not nearly as tasty or fresh, and the outside is much harder and dry. Iwill continue to buy these cookies and also recommend them to a friend or family member.
Gazel M.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON

Childhood treat! I remember being really happy to get these because back then I lived in the Philippines, so this was an imported gift from Canada and America. I can easily get these here now. I only get them once in a blue moon, only when I am craving them. They're not really sweet like other biscuits and are very soft and have a fig jam in the middle, you can even still feel the fig seeds as you're eating the bar. Highly recommended for those who don't want to have a complete sugary chocolate biscuit as a snack.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR

I've loved Fig Newtons for a long time, and I'm so glad they're still around. I love their chewiness, and they have the perfect proportion of fruit and cookie -- whole grain cookie, at that, plus plenty of fiber, but they taste wonderful, not that cardboard "oh, these must be healthy" bland taste. They're also very filling and satisfying, so you feel like you've eaten something good and substantial, and you won't be hungry again twenty minutes later.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA

I grew up loving Fig Newtons, and still purchase them today. Now, my daughter enjoys them as well. They are tasty, and satisfying. We enjoy them sometimes as a snack in the early afternoon, or as a dessert after dinner. They are delicious with milk, coffee, and tea. This is my old-time favorite cookie, and my daughter always packs them with a lunch for on-the-go. Very tasty, and delicious anytime. Highly recommended!
kuku k.
kuku k.

A favorite relative bought these fig newtons for me. They are some of my favorite treats from childhood. These were very fresh and tasted wonderful. As a side note, I had a friend once with a dermatology problem who was told by her doctor to leave off all sweets but she could eat fig newtons. I have always remembered that. Fig Newtons are just good cookies and probably a lot better for you than a lot of other kinds.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Malden, MA

Delicious and easy. I love taking these on the go in a Ziploc bag if I'm going out to the beach, park, school, work, you name it. The resealable container does help keep the cookies fresh. I like these for the beach because they don't get your hands greasy or dirty and they're easy to just pop into your mouth. Don't have to go to the water to wash off your hands, you can resume laying on your towel in the sun.
LEAR25701 KATHERINE P.
LEAR25701 KATHERINE P.
Miami, Florida

OMG! I LOVE these cookies with madness, they are one of my favorites because of their soft texture and that makes them great for people who have dentures but the best of them is the jelly they bring as they play a fundamental role in the cookie, when the Tests the flavors in your mouth they make explosion and they are incredible, they are super recomended they will not regret to taste them, they will love it.
Katie C.
Katie C.

I grew up loving Fig Newtons, and still purchase them today. Now, my sons enjoy them as well. They are tasty, and satisfying. We enjoy them sometimes as a snack in the early afternoon, or as a dessert after dinner. They are delicious with milk, coffee, and tea. This is my old-time favorite cookie, and my sons always packs them with a lunch for on-the-go. Very tasty, and delicious anytime. Highly recommended!
Ale D.
Ale D.

It's been a long time since i had one of these cookies, the first time i saw them i thought they would have a horrible taste but when i had the first bite i fell in love instantly with them, they're really chewy and soft and the taste it's wonderful. You can put them in a small container and carry them with you wherever you go, they're good to eat at any place because they don't leaves your hands greasy.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.

Taste great and very satisfying. These small cookies are a great way to maintain the sweet tooth and yet at a healthier way to do it by using figs and the natural sugars. They are still of course come with a high amount of sugar but most of that is coming from natural sugars not processed sugars. The taste of the smalls cookies are great and so soft that most any one can eat these.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI

Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
Alex V.

What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ

Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID

Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
killeen, Texas

How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?

Join Now