Nabisco Fig Newtons uploaded by Paige M.Nabisco Fig Newtons uploaded by Jessica T.Nabisco Fig Newtons uploaded by Ashley M.See all 6 photos

BY NEWTONS #51 in Cookies

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Photos (6)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Malden, MA
Delicious and easy. I love taking these on the go in a Ziploc bag if I'm going out to the beach, park, school, work, you name it. The resealable container does help keep the cookies fresh. I like these for the beach because they don't get your hands greasy or dirty and they're easy to just pop into your mouth. Don't have to go to the water to wash off your hands, you can resume laying on your towel in the sun.
Ale D.
Ale D.
It's been a long time since i had one of these cookies, the first time i saw them i thought they would have a horrible taste but when i had the first bite i fell in love instantly with them, they're really chewy and soft and the taste it's wonderful. You can put them in a small container and carry them with you wherever you go, they're good to eat at any place because they don't leaves your hands greasy.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Taste great and very satisfying. These small cookies are a great way to maintain the sweet tooth and yet at a healthier way to do it by using figs and the natural sugars. They are still of course come with a high amount of sugar but most of that is coming from natural sugars not processed sugars. The taste of the smalls cookies are great and so soft that most any one can eat these.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these cookies.. a lot of people say the are for older People lol but i don't care I love these! The price is amazing some times i can find them for a 1$ and other i can find them for the bigger pack for 2 for 5 and love it! tastes is amazing as always. i always recommend these to other people.. everyone should try these at least once
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA
Yum yum yum
I haven't had these since grade school but I always loved them , for me anything with fruit in the middle grossed me out and I can't stand food with most filling but these actually were really good and I enjoyed them
The filling wasn't over powering or anything nor was there so much it was everywhere
They put just enough
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I don't buy these often because I don't really shop in the cookie section of the grocery store. When I do shop the cookie section I can't seem to find them. I need glasses. They taste like fruit grain bars. These are better than the Kellogg ones because they don't have any artificial colors and flavors like Kellogg.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I love fig newtons, my husband hates it because of the texture, but I love them. I don't buy it as often as I used to because of him, but I think I need to get some now by writing this review. =) I like the original fig newtons, I have not tried the other flavors. These are good healthy snacks as well for anyone.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Esta galleta es muy genial, soy super fan, es deliciosa, tiene una textura suave y un relleno delicioso. Muy muy buenas si quieres algo dulce en tu área de trabajo. En latino américa hay unas Newtons deliciosas con relleno de Guayaba que a mi parecer es el mejor sabor, se las recomiendo totalmente.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Endicott, NY
man do i love fig newtons! i eat them everyday for a snack and they keep me energired all morning! I usually get them from my local grocery store and over all they are pretty good! only problem is with this brand is that they tend to crumble a lot more than others. Over all a good product though.
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Medley, FL
See this and come back to my childhood, long time since I've seen this product available in my country but bring me too many memories ago when if it was possible to get here ... These were my favorite cookies if I opened a package could not leave until I ate them all, it tastes very addictive
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alex V.
Alex V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
killeen, Texas
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?