BY NEWTONS

Fruit chewy cookies. see more...

Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
Keep it real and delicious with Newtons cookies made with whole grains and real fruit. These classic cookies with the chewy center, have been enjoyed by millions for over a century. Newtons are a Kosher Certified, low-fat treat. Made with real and contain no high fructose corn syrup. The classic fig flavor is just like you remember. This includes 10oz package of Newtons Fig Original Soft & Chewy Fruit Cookies
Addushkaliz C.
KISSIMMEE , FL
I love these figs as a sweet treat once in a while. But they’re too heavy for me, they’re always super cheap so that’s not a big worry of mine. I love that they’re soft and chewy too. You get a lot of flavor from just one bite
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Whenever I’m craving a cookie but no chocolate I run to these. My brother used to think they were “adult cookies” but hello they are so good. The Fig tastes just right with the cookie and next thing I know I’m on my 5th one.
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty yummy snack. I guess they’re healthy if you ignore all the preservatives and stuff that comes with pre-packaged snacks. Honestly not for everyone as far as the fig flavor goes but the other flavors are yummy too.
Lanie G.
I’ve always loved Fig Newton’s. They’re such an easy snack to pack and they are great with almost any kid’s lunch. They are a little dry, but that makes taking a nice cold sip of your drink even better.
Destinee M.
Fig newtons have a special place in my heart. I never used to like them but I have grown to love them. They have such a unique taste that I’ve never had before. The fig isn’t overpowering and the bread around it is sooo soft.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The classic Fig Newton kind-of-a-cookie, or a breakfast treat bar, or I don't even know but whatever they are, I can't remember a grandparents house that was without these in their cupboards. They were delicious then and they have only gotten better.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These never last long when I buy them for our house. My husband and I both enjoy them a lot, but what I really like about them is they're pretty filling so the serving size of two is satiating. do you like the fat free ones; I haven't tried the other fruit filling flavors.
Chloe J.
Westerville, OH
I really freaking love fig newtons. Everyone I know doesn't really like them very much but I personally think that they are delicious. I buy them at Kroger or Walmart and look forward to eating them. They are pretty sugary which is why I view them more as a sugary snack than a healthy snack.
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
Fit newtons have always held a special place in my heart. Not only because they were a favorite treat growing up but also because their taste has stayed the same for years. Plus when I offer my little one these cookies I know that it is good for him with whole some ingredients.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Who gave you your first fig newton
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of fig??
Stephenie M.
Andover, NJ
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
Am I the only one who dislikes these?
Amanda C.
united states
How about the peach and apricot flavor? Any one tried that one?