BY NABISCO

Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers.
Delicious recipes.
See bottom panel. see more...

Buy on Walmart
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've seen this in different grocery stores for years but never had a recipe I needed them for. Given their normal price I didn't just want to experiment. But I recently received a cookbook to test and review and I picked a recipe using these wafers. The wafers are large so they made a good cookie sandwich base and top. They are also very chocolatey and work well with more chocolate or no chocolate at all. However these wafers are also very fragile. About 20% of them were broken in the box and I very carefully selected a box that looked like it had the fewest. the slightest pressure can crack and break these. Use them only if you really need them for a recipe or you just want to enjoy them as wafers.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Let me start off by saying these cookies are over priced! !! Freaken 5 or 6 dollars for that single row of cookies, thin as Paris Hilton. They literally taste like the part of the oreo no one likes, cause we all know we just eat the middle.
karen c.
manaus
amo esse tipo de biscoito de chocolate, essa é uma marca muito boa, nunca vi esse, mas tenho vontade de provar, sou meio cumplice porque amo todo tipo de doce
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Discover all the tastiest nabisco famous chocolate wafers recipes, hand-picked by home chefs and other food lovers like you.