Nabisco Easy Cheese Cheddar 'n Bacon uploaded by Geneva A.

BY EASY CHEESE

Nabisco Cheddar N' Bacon Easy Cheese.
With bacon flavor and other natural flavors.
Pasteurized cheese snack.
Made with real cheese! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Louisa, KY
The flavor is great. Perfect for pretzels, crackers, sandwiches, baked potatoes, and over fries.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
I love this stuff on the chicken and biscuit crackers or the town house crackers, It is so delicious and easy to get on the cracker for kids. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cheese and bacon together. The price is a little to high though, its a rarity when I have a little extra to get the item. But i enjoy it even more then.
Holly W.
Holly W.
The bacon taste is very very very artificial. It's also very runny compared to other brands and the this brands other options. Clearly fake cheese in a can of any kind isn't a healthy choice. I would not get this again or recommend it to anyone.
makensie n.
makensie n.
Elk River, MN
After a long day at school and work, I like to grab a can of this and some crackers and just veg out in my room!! This tastes so good especially because it has a smoky flavor from the bacon. The only reason why I give it a 4 star is that it isn't that healthy!!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
Cheese and bacon together just amazing. I know this isn't the healthiest snack but definitely delicious. It has a great overall flavor. Super affordable. Great way to make fun easy snacks for the kids!
Diana G.
Diana G.
Foodie Expert
Nabisco Easy Cheese is just that, easy! And I love everything about it! From the cheesy goodness, to the bacon! I mean I'm not sure how healthy something like this can be, but it sure is delicious every once in a while. Thank you for this amazing invention!
Yangelin C.
Yangelin C.
Camden, NJ
Taste good but I can't eat that much since I'm suppose to eat healthy! The value is okay, I can't keep consuming but my husband is lol since his crazy with it, I will buy it so he can keep eating it with crackers
Marce G.
Marce G.
Kissimmee
Foodie Expert
I've tried this product once and never bought it again since it was too salty according to me and my family. I won't deny, I could taste the freshness and quality of this product
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fort Gibson, OK
I've tried this once and loved how tasty it was. It goes great on Ritz or chicken in a biskit crackers. It makes the perfect snack and kids even enjoy it as well. I definitely recommend it.
Shalimar D.
Shalimar D.
Foodie Expert
Taste like bacon and liquid orange cheese.  makes an excellent high class great dinner party snack when artfully sprayed on top of ritz crackers.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Does this taste aby good?