BY EASY CHEESE #78 in Cheese

Nabisco American Easy Cheese.
Pasteurized cheese snack.
Made with real cheese! see more...

Nabisco Easy Cheese American
This is a great way to get your snacks in when you want to I always get these when I need to eat snacks and mix them with crackers it is good and yummy I truly love it and would buy this again highly recommend
Taylor H.
This is the snack of my childhood. Spray cheese goes well on a variety of crackers. However, I feel it's more a product to make a snack fun for children rather than one adults would enjoy themselves.  It has a great flavor, the product itself is just unappealing to my adult self.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Chelsey A.
My kids love this and it is great for a fast snack on the run with some crackers. It is a little expensive, but works great and the kids enjoy it. You can get this at any grocery store. A must have on the self at home
Kelli Jo Q.
Lecanto
Great on crackers, convenient too! We actually use this daily at work (Veterinary Hospital) as a positive reinforcement for our dog patients! It ALWAYS makes their visit extra special!
Skylar W.
Emlenton
I have been eating this cheese since I was a little kid! It’s sooo yummy on some ritz or club crackers! You have to be careful, or you could easily eat a whole can in one sitting.
Alex P.
Gilbert
This easy can of cheese is great tasting but not good for your waistline. If you are looking to have cheese in a can with crackers then this is definitely a must buy.
jandez s.
The stuff goes pretty quickly in my house I got some to go with chicken on a biscuit crackers and my boyfriend ate the whole tube that was a couple weeks ago and I'm still not over it
Cheyenne H.
Allenville, IL
This spray cheese is a holiday treat for my family! I buy it at the dollar general for the best prices, they are pretty expensive. It is pretty similar to off brand products, but I dont have the option to get that usually. I only use it once or twice a year because it is expensive, but I love it and you should try it.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I know that is cheese is so bad for you but it is one of my favorites. It's so good on any crackers. I get it from Walmart for $2 so it's such a cheap easy snack. If you like those crackers and cheese snacks you will love this

back