BY NABISCO

• I've never seen these before. Are they good? 1 Answers
  • Where do they sell these at?2 Answers
Leslie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to buy these for my son when he was a bit younger as a snack, the bag is of a good size but these cookies do not look like anything that you see you represented on the front of this bag, they are in pieces by the time you open the package! But this is at a reasonable price.
Bryan M.
Clinton, MO
Do you ever want to bring out your inner child? I recommend trying these if you are wanting the right amount of sweetness. You are to have a smile with every cookie that comes out of the bag. Try these once and you are sure to love them!
Lyziet V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I was younger, I remember always going to my grandma's house and picking through the bag for the pink and white animal cookies. everyone would act surprised as if they forgot to add them in the bag, but little did I know, everyone knew I was the one taking them!
Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
This product is one of my favorite in its category. It is sweet but not too sweet, whhich is always a plus because sometimes too sweet is not tasty. This product is a little difficult to find, which can be annoying
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I buy these four the kids. they're perfect for a little snack. I pre-package them into snack bags so my kids can just grab and go and it don't allow them to fiddle in my kitchen.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use to love these as a kid. I still love them. But they were so fun to play with before you ate them. An awesome way to get away with playing with your food.
Tiff H.
My favorites to eat out the bag were always the iced animals!!!! i would never touch the others. then my mother finally started buying the iced animal
Jayme J.
My favorite from my childhood. I love having these in my cabinet but they don’t last long because everyone in my family loves them as well.
Stephanie  L.
Iced cookies have always been my favorite! If you have not tried them then I best recommend you to try them because you are missing out!
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
I buy these for my siblings as a school snack. They love them, can't go wrong with these cookies as long you have a glass of milk.
Italia D.
Fresno, CA
Do they still sell these?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Where do they sell these at?
april p.
Is this similar to the mother's brand. where can the mothers brand be bought?
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never seen these before. Are they good?