BY OREO #32 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart*
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love Oreos! I love the regular Oreos. However, these new flavors that Oreo comes out with just take the cake! The Cinnamon Bun variety are Heavenly! I have been known to eat whole entire packs in one sitting. The only negative is that Oreo gives you less of these than they do in tbe regular variety!
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Oreo never fails to amaze me with their various flavours of cookies (mint being my absolute favourite). When my roommate came out with these and offered me one, I was a bit pensive. Well, I am glad I tried them because they were awesome!!! Only extreme downside about Oreo in general is the fact that they are a little pricier compared to most cookie brands (and the more "exotic" flavours come in smaller packaging and are definitely more pricey than regular Oreos in bigger packaging).
Tapanga P.
midland
These Oreos are not the best... they have a weird after taste. But everyone’s taste is different, this is just my opinion on these. They taste more like coffee then cinnamon rolls... idk what els to say... but I won’t ever buy them again
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Terrible. I tried to give them away but no one would take them after they tried them. I didn't taste cinnamon roll. They lacked any good flavor, and my unopened package was missing a cookie. Oh well. One less needing to be eaten
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Surprisingly these were amazing! We could not put them down once we tried them. They have a unique taste to them it’s hard to explAin but you won’t be disappointed in trying them. It’s like a mix of cinnamon buns and vanilla in Oreo shape it’s just great
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Eeeeekk! These are so good and so conveniently packaged! They can be eaten regularly or dipped all in milk like cereal! They are perfect for a kid's snack and a road trip where you just want something sweet! I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone that likes sweets! It's also great because you're not eating the original full-sized ones so you feel like you're eating more than you really are by eating the mini ones.
♛Summer♛ Z.
Waupun , WI
These are so delicious, and they taste even better dipped in milk. It tastes like you are eating and actual cinnamon roll. I would definitely recommend these but don’t eat too much of them in one sitting because the calories are pretty high.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
The best Oreos i have ever had in my life. And there are a million flavors of oreos out there. Like this probably isn’t the best thing to say but we literally always have Oreos in the house and these are it more times than not.
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE THESE OREOS. They’re better than the original somehow. A fantastic flavor idea. I could literally probably eat a whole container of these. If you like cinnamon, you will love these too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
My family loves this. Our supermarket always has the 2 for $7. So I buy it cause no one shares. I like the original. My family tried everything and express that it's true to it's taste
Michelle S.
Where can I find these at? I've looked at a few grocery stores but can't seem to find them. Are there any big chain stores that carry them?
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I love the original Oreos but the other flavors they have been coming out with are just way too sweet! Are these also super sweet or are they more on par with the original?
Tara T.
I need these where can I get them in Maryland?!
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Do they actually taste like cinnamon buns?
Katie F.
New Albany, OH
I've heard that these taste like dunkaroos. Is it true?