BY CHIPS AHOY #9 in Cookies

Real chocolate & white fudge chunk cookies. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Chips Ahoy is my favorite kids ever since I was a kid I would eat now my kids eat too ." in 1 review
  • "Mmmm chips ahoy I'm snacking on some as I write this review there so delicious lol " in 1 review
Chloe L.
I didn't think that it got any better than the soft, chunky, chewy Chips
Ahoy cookies, but boy was I wrong. I typically just eat the really soft
and chewy ones, but I am a sucker for white chocolate. These are the
best out there and if you haven't tried them, please go out of your way
and try these. I promise you won't regret it.
Ky W.
Queen city
Perfect for an afternoon snack, evening dessert, or even a sneaky midnight treat, Chips Ahoy! ... And with a variety of mouthwatering flavors, there's a Chips Ahoy! cookie that will satisfy the deepest chocolate cravings--no matter if you like them crispy and crunchy or soft and chewy. Chips Ahoy!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cecilia S.
Marquette
This product is an ok product it's not the best but it's also not the worst! You get in it your mouth and they are delicious besides the chocolate I've blown taste that I personally don't like that much! I would change the amount of chocolate in them!
Jennifer H.
I love theese cookies. I crave them all the time lol. They are the perfect bite size and pretty cheap. I don't purchase this that often but when I do i question myself why I don't buy it more often. Recommend to anyone who loves a crunchy cookie!
jeramie P.
Denver, CO
When I first bought this flavor, it has chunks chocolate chunks in it and white chocolate chunks to and surprisingly it did not last the day I ate all of it and I did not regret anything. It was really good and I highly recommend it
Greenleigh M.
I love white chocolate but these cookies are disgusting. They taste like chemicals or that I look at the bottom of the shoe. I don’t recommend they got still extremely quickly and are terrible compared to other cookies
Elisabeth A.
Waco
I love chocolate chips cookies. They are just soo good especially the chocolates in them I get chocolate chip cookies all the time . Like almost everyday. Like best cookies of all time. I totally recommend it.
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
I am addicted to the chocolate and this chocolate cookies are the best! The taste is amazing and I can't stop to eat them. They are super delicious you need to try them quickly. You are going to love it like me.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
OOOOHHH these look so yummy! Can anybody confirm that? I've never had anything bad from this brand.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Do we have another flavors?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Have you ever tried these?
Brandi W.
Washington, Pa
Are these good?? Are the soft or hard??
Ricardo S.
Pueden conseguirse en varios tamaños?