BY CHIPS AHOY #26 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
  • "Chips Ahoy is my favorite kids ever since I was a kid I would eat now my kids eat too ." in 1 review
  • "Mmmm chips ahoy I'm snacking on some as I write this review there so delicious lol " in 1 review
Ky W.
Queen city
Perfect for an afternoon snack, evening dessert, or even a sneaky midnight treat, Chips Ahoy! ... And with a variety of mouthwatering flavors, there's a Chips Ahoy! cookie that will satisfy the deepest chocolate cravings--no matter if you like them crispy and crunchy or soft and chewy. Chips Ahoy!
Sarah O.
Gahanna
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Cecilia S.
Marquette
This product is an ok product it's not the best but it's also not the worst! You get in it your mouth and they are delicious besides the chocolate I've blown taste that I personally don't like that much! I would change the amount of chocolate in them!
Lindsey C.
Lehigh acres, FL
Disgusting I hate how they taste like they are completely artificial. I almost would never give these to my children. They don’t even taste good to me to be honest. My boy friends father however buys them and enjoys them.
Greenleigh M.
I love white chocolate but these cookies are disgusting. They taste like chemicals or that I look at the bottom of the shoe. I don’t recommend they got still extremely quickly and are terrible compared to other cookies
Julie S.
Ames, IA
SO GOOD! Love cookies like in my last post it was Oreos these and Oreos my always favorite I recommend these for junk food! Yum! Perfect amount and a cheap price! Fit perfectly in baggies! Perfect junk food snack!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are pretty darn good especially if you have a cup of milk to go with it. They are a really good price at the store and are pretty much what you expect when looking at the picture on the bag.
kayla b.
wayne
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
Love the extra chocolate and white chocolate chips! These are a great snack for people of all ages. It is very yummy great flavor, although it’s not a healthy snack it taste so good!
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
OOOOHHH these look so yummy! Can anybody confirm that? I've never had anything bad from this brand.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Do we have another flavors?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Have you ever tried these?
Brandi W.
Washington, Pa
Are these good?? Are the soft or hard??
Ricardo S.
Pueden conseguirse en varios tamaños?