BY CHIPS AHOY #11 in Cookies

Real chocolate & white fudge chunk cookies. Made in USA. see more...

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! White Fudge Chunky Chocolate Chunk Cookies
  • "Chips Ahoy is my favorite kids ever since I was a kid I would eat now my kids eat too ." in 1 review
  • "Mmmm chips ahoy I'm snacking on some as I write this review there so delicious lol " in 1 review
madison đź’–.
Newark, DE
I prefer these more than the normal chocolate chip cookies because the white fudge gives it a good taste with the chocolate. It’s affordable and there’s always sales at my grocery store. I’m a repeat buyer.
Cecilia S.
Marquette
This product is an ok product it's not the best but it's also not the worst! You get in it your mouth and they are delicious besides the chocolate I've blown taste that I personally don't like that much! I would change the amount of chocolate in them!
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
These. Cookies. They are so good. These cookies are so hard for me to find so If you see them I think you should buy them and give them a chance. They have all kinds of chocolate so what is there not to love! If you like cookies you should try these.
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
When I first bought this flavor, it has chunks chocolate chunks in it and white chocolate chunks to and surprisingly it did not last the day I ate all of it and I did not regret anything. It was really good and I highly recommend it
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Now you may think ever chocolate chip cookie tastes the same but I can assure you Chips Ahoy tastes like no other cookie you’ve had before. They have a distinct taste and never disappoint. I will always continue to buy chips Ahoy!
Dee E.
These chocolate chip cookies are very good & have a great taste. They are not too sweet but they are sweet which is good. It has a great chocolate chip & white chocolate chip variety & flavor. It’s the right amount of sugar
Ceara T.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I was looking forward to trying the Chips Ahoy White Fudge Chunky Chocolate Chip cookies, but surprisingly wasn’t too fond of them. They have a great taste, but for me the chunks of chocolate were too big and hard to eat.
Cristina W.
Christiansburg
I ate these cookies everyday for a good two years when I was in school! They are a great price and are amazingly delicious. I highly recommend bringing them to any occasion!! Definitely something you should buy.
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
I am addicted to the chocolate and this chocolate cookies are the best! The taste is amazing and I can't stop to eat them. They are super delicious you need to try them quickly. You are going to love it like me.
Nea N.
Yuma
Oh my goodness! How delicious they are these especially when it’s hot outside and your milk is ice cold and you just dunk,Delicious, every time I walk down the aisle my inner fat kid just screams of joy!
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
OOOOHHH these look so yummy! Can anybody confirm that? I've never had anything bad from this brand.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
Do we have another flavors?
crista b.
Campton, KY
Have you ever tried these?
Brandi W.
Washington, Pa
Are these good?? Are the soft or hard??
Ricardo S.
Pueden conseguirse en varios tamaños?