BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Thins Oatmeal 7 oz see more...

• Would you recommend me these if I like the regular ones ?2 Answers
  • I love Chips A Hoy. Do these thins, actually, still taste...1 Answers
  • How do they taste? Are they really crisp? I like a softer...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Omg i love the chips ahoy thin chocolate chip vookies and these oatmeal too! I’m not too much of a fan of sweets ut sometimes i crave something sweet and this are perfect because they are small and crisp and not too much
Samantha  F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Even tho having oatmeal in these cookies doesn't make it healthier it sure makes it taate good. I love to eat these with milk coffee or tea. The oatmeal balances the sweetness so your not left with a taste of sugar
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are absolutely amazing it’s like an oatmeal cookie and a chocolate chip had a baby and turned out great Because these are amazing and taste great and they are thin which to me makes them taste better I would highly recommend these they are affordable and taste great
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
We usually love chips ahoy cookies. I always buy the classic ones for my house. But we do love oatmeal cookies so we thought we would give these a try and sadly we were disappointed with these. I don’t think them being the thin type cookie made it better. A oatmeal cookie should be more chewy and these weren’t at all. I would not buy these again or recommend.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Claire L.
I like my chips ahoy thin because the thick ones make my stomach hurt. Plus thin ones I think taste a bit better! Chips ahoy has a lot of various kinds, and while they all taste fabulous, if your body doesn’t really get along with chocolate and dairy, the thins are a great choice.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I honestly like these more than the regular cookies. They are super yummy and I love the crunch they have (I don't like soft cookies). They are sweet not like too sweet or a rich sweet but like a good cookie sweet. I'd highly recommend trying these if you haven't!
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
Chips ahoy thin hit the spot when you watching your calorie intake but are crazing a cookie! I defiantly recommend them to any cookie loving friend who is trying to watch their weight. It's better to down size than to sacrifice flavor!!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
The fact that they have created "thin" cookies makes me so happy! I used to feel soooo guilty for eating like five cookies and now I can eat these thinner cookies and not feel guilty at all! So far I love all the flavors and have nothing bad to say!
Laura A.
Haverhill, MA
Very disappointed in these oatmeal cookies their way too hard. I was expecting them to be the best soft oatmeal cookies only a company like nabisco could make. But seems they better just stick to chocolate chip cookies instead.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
How do they taste? Are they really crisp? I like a softer cookie!
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Haven't seen these before. Where can you buy?
Ariana P.
Lindenhurst, NY
Are these any good?
Jessica R.
has anyone tried this chips ahoy cookie??