BY CHIPS AHOY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cookies, Brownies and Bars at Target.com! Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Thins Double Chocolate 7 oz

Michelle W.
Deltona, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are so awesome, tastes like the original cookie but so much better, love the bold chocolate chip flavor, almost tastes like i made them at home. the kids and family love them and can barley keep them in the cabinet very long. Great for lunches and on the go
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
If you like more chocolate in chocolate chip cookies, as well as knowing you can satisfy a cookie craving without eating a lot of regular sized cookies, you'd like these. I prefer the regular flavored chips ahoy thins more than the chocolate ones, but they are good. Also sometimes you can eat the equivalent amount of thins that you can with the original size, so it kind of defeats the purpose of eating a thinner version. But i do recommend the thins & thw chocolate flavor as it's worth a try.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Not sure exactly why but I hated the thins! I think the texture of the super thin super crispy cookie was not appealing to me and felt like I was eatin a burnt cookie. I love double chocolate, but this flavor was just off the mark.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Chips ahoy. I love the double chocolatey tastiness. Chips Ahoy makes my favorite cookies. I’ve loved all the cookies I’ve tried. These cookies are on the thinner side since it does say thins but still amazing.
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
Perfect for everyone in the family. The taste is fantastic and they are very crunchy. The only things is that they are a little expensive for the few cookies on the package.
Hannah A.
If you like really crunchy and crisp cookies then these are for you. Not my favourite because I prefer softer cookies, but if you like the crunch you’ll like these. It’s like eating a sweet chocolate crisp but it’s good if you drown it in milk and let it soften for a bit.
Shamole A.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my favorite cookies ever! Once I tried these, I'm always buying these when I go to the groceries. These cookies satisfy your wet tooth and you don't feel as guilty eating one or two since they're thinner they're less calories. They taste delicious!!
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
The fact that it says thin doesn't make you thin but they are perfect size. They do crumble super easily and the flavor is a little artificial tasting too. I wish the chocolate chips were fresh and the cookies weren't filled with preservatives
Cathy R.
I've bought expensive cookie thins in the past, but picked up these thins on a whim. Such a great price point and every bit as delicious as more expensive brands! My guilty pleasure is having them with a bowl of vanilla ice cream! Yum!!
Johannah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good. The double chocolate is my favorite since trying Chips Ahoy Thins. They are crunchy very crispy. I like with or without milk. Definitely worth a taste
Giselle D.
Philadelphia , PA
Are these any good?
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
We're they hard or soft?
Grace B.
Which one can stop the crave of chocolate, Oreo Thins or Chips Ahoy Thins?
Elia B.
This product is better than the original or are equal?
Anayely A.
Is there anything you dont like about them?

back