Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Thin Crisps Snacks 0.81 oz. 100 Calorie Pack uploaded by Taylor O.

BY CHIPS AHOY

• Have anybody tried theses cookies with their favorite cold coffee d...5 Answers
Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Thin Crisps Snacks 0.81 oz. 100 Calorie Pack
  • "Love these cookies ,thin crispy 0 tran fat low sodium plus cholesterol free 100 calorie have tried other flavors they are also delicious my favorite is chocolate chip simply the best. " in 2 reviews
  • "Crunchy and flavorful, I think they are better than regular chips ahoy and my favorite 100 calorie pack!" in 2 reviews
  • "This product will not satisfy your hunger but is a great snack, but hate when the bag is all empty. " in 1 review
  • "I love that they are only 100 calories and you can easily take them on the go. " in 1 review
Daniel R.
Daniel R.
I loved the original Oreo Cakesters when they first debuted. But, I shied away from eating them on a regular basis because of the high calorie and fat content in each serving. So, when I saw the commercial for the 100 calorie version, I could hardly wait to try them, and I must say I am very impressed!

While some of the 100 calorie snack cakes can have a dry, mealy consistency, these cakes are moist, decadent and taste 100% like the originals.....just smaller. I would recommend them to anyone who liked the original version, but is watching calories. Good job Nabisco!
Adrianna U.
Adrianna U.
I thought these would be a little gross because they weren't the original ones with all the calories and sugars and what not but I'm so glad I tried them and I was wrong these are amazing! I don't feel bad eating them or giving to my children as a quick treat. Best 100calorie snack out there to me
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
The Woodlands, TX
These things are not the most flavorful but if you're wanting a sweet snack with only 100 calories, these things will get the job done! You can tell that they're a diet snack but these don't taste bad. They're sweet enough to get the craving out of the way.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I've bought these before and they are just ok. They are crispy and thin. The flavor is kind of weird, like a fake cookie. But, for 100 calories at least it kind of like eating a cookie.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are surprisingly really yummy! I love chocolate chip cookies and crispy snacks, and these are perfect! Nice for on-the-go or anytime you need a snack. 100 Calories makes this a plus! They don't exactly taste like a true chocolate chip cookie, but it's still there :)
Holly Z.
Holly Z.
I don't understand where these things went but I stole them from my mom as a kid and would secretly eat them because they are honestly so good that it was hard to stop at just one bag and I always wished that they would sell them in a larger bag so I could just unhealthily chow down.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lewiston, ME
I like the idea of 100 Calorie packs but the original Chips Ahoy flavor and texture is kind of lost when they make them into thins. Good if you're counting calories and want a small snack, but I think there are other cookies that are low calorie that have a better value and taste
Chastity J.
Chastity J.
They don't taste as good as the original chips ahoy but they are a great alternative. They come in a easy portion control pouches. They don't taste bad but they do taste like diet food.
Leah S.
Leah S.
 I love all of the 100 cal snacks!  But the chips ahoy are my favorite!  They are superthin and always super crunchy!  They go great with a glass of milk!  Great and easy snack for kids to grab and a pick me up snack in the afternoon'  I would recommend anyone to try this product!
Aryana M.
Aryana M.
Love these. They taste great and they're actually good for you. It's hard to find thing that taste good, are healthy, and actually fill you up
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Morrow, GA
Have anybody tried theses cookies with their favorite cold coffee drink.