Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Soft Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies uploaded by Zee A.Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Soft Chunky Peanut Butter Cookies uploaded by Andrea F.

BY CHIPS AHOY

Soft Chunky Peanut Butter see more...

Alissa Y.
Superior , WI
These are better than there hard ones because they are super soft and it's like biting into chocolate which you practically are but that's not my point. They just taste so good.
Paige C.
I’m not a huge fan of cookies that arnt made fresh. These ones are very soft and almost taste fresh. If I am buying cookies from the store these will always win. Recommend!
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I seriously can't get enough of these cookies. I can eat an entire package in one day! They amount of peanut butter chips is perfect & the chewiness is perfect as well!
Ivonne V.
Oh!! Chips ahoy!! Such a delicious cookies.... These are one of my favourite dinner always with a good glass of milk of course!!! This are delicious and the taste of peanut butter is incredible!!
Kea G.
Yummy and delicious, especially with ice cold milk. This is a great snack to indulge in and I consider it one of my comfort snacks. It's not the healthiest but it's something I'd consume every once in a while
Synthia C.
Staten Island, NY
I absolutely love Chips Ahoy the soft chunky peanut butter cookies I love how they have the huge chunks of chocolate with the peanut butter and it's so soft oh my God it's amazing
Rose K.
Glenwood
We as a family enjoy these cookies. There small and sweet to be the purrfect treat. I especially like the packaging that can seal close again. It saves many a cookie.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I'm giving this a,3 because I used to be able to even use as a kid now not at all. I can't eat anymore processed food without feeling sick. I don't know if they change the recipe or it's just me getting older but it definitely doesn't taste the same as it used to. I find the peanut butter definitely gives me heartburn. My husband and my kids like it so I buy it for them
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate so much and Hersey's are by far one of my favorites they just melt on your tongue I love the mixtures they use things to make them so extra good
Sam B.
Cairo, NY
My husband and son love these cookies! They are the perfect snack for when they just want something sweet to eat. The re-closeable package helps keep everything fresh and from going bad.