BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart*
Dee P.
Dee P.
I'm usually not a fan of chips ahoy because of how hard their cookies are. But I've fell in love with almost all of their soft and chewy options! This by far is my favorite, one of my go to "binge watching" snacks! These are addicting lol, not too healthy for your though. I wouldn't recommend eating these on a daily because you can't eat just one so if you eat a lot, it will show! They're reasonably priced but hard to find, I can only find them at certain stores.
Lanaya J.
Lanaya J.
The peanut butter chocolate chip are so soft and chew. If you put them in the microwave for a few sec they taste straight out of the oven. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
ThePrettyWitch T.
ThePrettyWitch T.
Thorold, ON
These have become a recent addiction. I am not a HUGE peanut butter fan but that is why I like these because the flavour of peanut butter is subtle and not overwhelming. They are so soft and melt in your mouth
Lizeth P.
Lizeth P.
my guilty pleasure soft cookies, these cookies are good i like them more than the original ones
April T.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
My favorite cookies by far, I love the chocolate combined with peanut butter so I get the best of both worlds.  Soft chewy cookies are my foavorite to buy, these are tasty and a great price for a little treat.  Definitely recommended to try for all having a sweet tooth.
C H.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I love how these are so soft and chewy and really kind remind you of Home baked cookies when doing that isn't always an option which is nice
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Maylene, AL
These cookies are wonderful and chewy. They do not have enough peanut butter though. Overall I would recommend them though.
Navid A.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
For all chocolate lovers these are a must, they are soft and contain large chocolate chunks. A staple of my childhood just got better. I like how the brand has evolved and made its cookie in a variety of ways.
Jared G.
Jared G.
Southwick
These are so so so good except they are very expensive and you can only really have one a day and they are not too healthy for you there also kind of small but I love them and they taste so good specially if you get the soft ones and they're soft chunky and have peanut butter in them they're really good
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I seriously can't get enough of these cookies. I can eat an entire package in one day! They amount of peanut butter chips is perfect & the chewiness is perfect as well!