BY CHIPS AHOY

Buy on Walmart
Angie R.
Nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter except when put into a cookie. I prefer softer cookies so when chips ahoy! came out with the soft cookies I was thrilled and they did not disappoint.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
My favorite cookies by far, I love the chocolate combined with peanut butter so I get the best of both worlds.  Soft chewy cookies are my foavorite to buy, these are tasty and a great price for a little treat.  Definitely recommended to try for all having a sweet tooth.
Latasha S.
Dublin, GA
My child likes eating these. We buy them quite often but not as much as others. They are expensive but sometimes I find them on sale.
Kayleigh W.
i love this product because it deliose and apperticing yes i met my expectation and it was good
Daynida N.
Hazel Crest, IL
i literally just bought these, the peanut butter chunks caught my eye, they are a bit too soft and that's coming from a person that absolutely loves soft cookies
Brittney W.
Perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate in a cookie! I love sweets. I feel like it's not too soft or too hard. Perfect cookies:)
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love these!!! Full of peanut butter chips and the soft cookie is so good! I used to eat these for breakfast with my coffee.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
These cookies are a great choice if you're looking for a classic flavor in a nice, chewy cookie. I won't say that they taste homemade or freshly baked, but as for a packaged cookie, they are filled with flavor and Chips Ahoy! is a brand you can count on.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
These cookies taste so great! I love them and I have loved them ever since I was a kid. I bought them at Walmart but you can find them at Target as well. Obviously they're not very healthy, but a great treat to indulge in occasionally!
Nadine L.
Merced, CA
So good, I was very much impressed with the cookies I didn't think I would like them. But I very much like them.